Facility License Information/Renewal
Effective April 1, 2020 New Renewal Fees: Please review the Fee Schedule to ensure you submit the correct renewal fee to renew the facility license. Incorrect fees may impact the renewal of the license.
Pursuant to Business and Professions Code (B&P) section 4013, California law requires any facility licensed by the board to join the board’s e-mail notification list within 60 days of obtaining a license or at the time of license renewal.
An owner/company may use the E-Mail Notification from Centralized Owner/Company form to comply with this law by subscribing a single e-mail address to the board’s e-mail notification list, where the owner/company receives an electronic notification from the board, then immediately transmits electronic notice of the same notification to all of its licensed facilities (this is also authorized by B&P section 4013).
Required Notification from Licensees
- Change of Ownership or Location
- Changes to a Facility License (Change of Permit)
- Change of Pharmacist-in-Charge, Designated Representative-in-Charge, Responsible Manager, or Professional Director
- Closure of Facility
- Drug Loss Reporting
- Notification of Discontinuance or Replacement of an Automated Drug Delivery License (PDF)
- Notification of Installation/Discontinuance of Drug Take-Back Collection Receptacle