Pharmacy Technician License
- Renew Online
- Renew by Mail (PDF) (Expiring on or After 1/1/2024)
- Renew by Mail (PDF) (Expiring on or before 12/31/2023)
Beginning January 1, 2024, as a condition of license renewal, TCH licensees must, during the two years preceding the application for renewal, successfully complete at least one hour of participation in a cultural competency course approved from an accreditation agency approved by the Board. Successful completion of multiple courses focusing on the various mandatory topics of cultural competency set forth in Business and Professions Code section 4231(a) may satisfy this requirement.
Has Your License Expired?
- Licensees are responsible for knowing their license status. Check your license status and address of record online at Verify a License.
- Renewal notices are mailed to the address of record about 90 days before expiration. Licensees who do not receive a notice should simply renew online or renew by mail within 90 days of expiration.
- Licenses not renewed within 90 days of expiration will be canceled. To apply for a new license, you must submit a new application (including all documents) and meet current licensing requirements.
For information about renewing a license, send us a message