Intern Pharmacist License
To be licensed as an Intern Pharmacist in California, you must satisfy the requirements under Business and Professions Code section 4208.
- Intern Pharmacist Application and Instructions (PDF)
- Intern Pharmacist Application Extension Request (PDF)
- Pharmacy Intern Hours Affidavit (PDF)
- Foreign Pharmacy Graduate (PDF)
Checking on the Status of your Intern Pharmacist Application?
- Allow the board 45 days to process your application before checking on the status.
- The board will notify you by mail if your application is not complete.
- If you do not receive a deficiency letter check the board’s website daily to verify if your license has been issued.
- To verify if your license has been issued, please check the board’s website by conducting a License Search. Verification of licensure from the board’s website is proof of licensure.
- Licenses are printed and mailed from a third party. New licenses should be received between four to six weeks after a license is issued and will be sent to the address of record on file with the board.
When sending a message to the board, please provide the following in your correspondence:
- Full Name
- File Number, License Number, or Date of Birth
- Date you submitted the application or deficiency item
- Provide a description of the reason for your inquiry