Apply for a Personal License
ATTENTION: Effective July 1, 2017, the board will raise some license application and renewal fees to statutory minimums authorized by SB 1039 (Hill) (Chapter 799, Statutes of 2016). The new fee schedule is available here.
New fees apply to all applications mailed after June 30, 2017.
Applications and Examination Information
- Pharmacist - Examination and Licensure
- Advanced Practice Pharmacist
- Intern Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Designated Representative - Wholesaler/Non-Resident Wholesaler
- Designated Representative - Vet Food-Animal Drug Retailer
- Designated Representative - 3PL
- Designated Representative-Reverse Distributor